SCI-INDEXED "SPECIAL ISSUE JOURNALS":
Impact Factor: 3.476
Impact Factor: 1.798
Int. J. Hydrogen
Impact Factor: 3.313
Impact Factor: 1.025
We cordially invite you to participate at the Fourth European Conference on Renewable Energy Systems (ECRES2016). The event is going to be organized in Istanbul/Turkey on 28-31 August 2016 by the local organizers Gazi University and Yýldýz Technical University. Besides, Piteþti University (Romania), Klaipeda University (Lithuania), Aalto University (Finland), University of Perugia (Italy), Isra University (Jordan), Illinois University (USA), Tebessa University (Algeria), Riga Technical University (Latvia), Basque Country University (Spain), Texas A&M University at Qatar (Qatar) and Brasov University (Romania) take a part in the international organizing committee. Turkish Science-Research Foundation (TÜBAV) supports the event, academically.
The first, second and third conferences were completed very successfully in Alanya/Antalya (2012), in Antalya (2013) and Kemer/Antalya (2015). At least 140 papers/abstracts were presented each from all over the world, and published the highly amount of selected ones in Thompson SCI and SCOPUS indexed reputable journals.
The purpose of the ECRES is to bring together researchers, engineers and natural scientists from all over the world, interested in the advances of all branches of renewable energy systems. Wind, solar, hydrogen, hydro-, geothermal, solar concentrating, fuel-cell energy systems and all energy-related topics are welcome. The ECRES aims to present and disseminate the cutting-edge results to the international community of energy in the form of research, development, applications, design and technology. It is thereby expected that it can assist researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast of new developments in their specialist fields and to find innovative solutions in their problems.
All accepted papers will be published in a special Conference Proceeding. The conference proceedings will be delivered online from www.ewres.info just after the conference. In addition, high amount of good papers, which are going to be presented in the Conference will be published in Science Citation Index (SCI-indexed), SCOPUS-indexed and EBSCO-indexed journals, after the peer-review. These journals are as follows:
- Renewable Energy-Special Issue (SCI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed, EBSCO-index, Engineering Index)
- Journal of Electronic Materials-Special Issue (SCI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed, EBSCO-index, Engineering Index)
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy-Special Issue (SCI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed, EBSCO-index, Engineering Index)
- Scientia Iranica-Special Issue (SCI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed)
- J. Fac. Engineering and Architecture of Gazi University (SCI-indexed, SCOPUS-indexed, EBSCO-index, Engineering Index),
- Int. J. Informatics & Technologies (EBSCO-index, google-schoolar),
- J. Polytechnics (EBSCO-index, google-schoolar),
- Gazi University Journal of Science Part A: Engineering and Innovation (Engineering Index, SCOPUS-indexed, EBSCO-index , google-schoolar)
Please feel free to circulate this message among your colleagues. We would like to send our greetings to all of you and looking forward to seeing you in Antalya - lovely, touristic and historical city.
Prof. Dr. Erol KURT
Chairman of ECRES,
Faculty of Technology,
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
06500 Teknikokullar ANKARA TURKEY
Different types of Sponsorship & exhibition programme exist. Simply write to email@example.com if you are interested.